Eric's workshop, 'Given The Opportunity'
· How to organize a BDC staff schedule to provide phone coverage during peak hours.
· Creating an action plan to gain management acceptance of BDC process that supports the sales team.
· Establishing an integrated lease retention process in the BDC.
· Establishing what a BDC is responsible for and how to gauge if they are successful.
· Putting an effective service / sales drive into effect
Apple Honda credits Eric for taking their BDC from its lackluster infant stage and molding it into an award winning revenue generator. Apple Honda's BDC handles all incoming and outgoing calls, data mining, sales/service retention, and customer follow-up. Similarly, Eric has created a brand new take on lease retention that their BDC is responsible for.
Over the past 2 years, Eric has been recognized in the Internet sales community as an innovator and has been awarded a number of different honors. He received two scholarships that allowed him to attend two major automotive conferences (AutoCon 2012 & DMSC 2013). His accolades include:
· AutomotiveInternetSales.com Dealership of the Month – July 2012
· Numerous vendor write-ups on common dealership practices
In addition to Eric's workshop, AutoCon 2013 attendees will have the opportunity to hear from more than a dozen other elite industry professionals on a wide range of topics.
AutoCon is an extension of the widely popular Automotive Digital Marketing Community (ADM) created by Ralph Paglia and the industry's largest automotive social networking site, DealerElite.com, created by Chris Saraceno and Mike Myers. During the conference, these communities, which boast thousands of members, will move their online conversations, education and discussions to an educational conference format.
AutoCon 2013 will offer an unprecedented quality of speakers, workshops, and exhibition space. AutoCon was the first automotive conference to offer complimentary admission for dealer principals in 2012 and they continue to do so in 2013.
AutoCon 2013 is being produced by First Class Educators and Automotive Media Partners, LLC.